- Protection of Personal Information Basic Policy
Head temple of the Buddhist sect Ninna-ji Temple Omuro Kaikan (hereinafter referred to as Omuro Kaikan), as a corporation that handles personal information, Omuro Kaikan recognizes the importance of protecting personal information, and believe that it is our public duty to take appropriate safety measures to do so.
Omuro Kaikan handles personal information under this basic policy in order to fulfill its responsibilities.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal information provided will not be disclosed to third parties except in the following cases.
- When the person has agreed in advance.
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to a subcontractor with which we have concluded a confidentiality agreement regarding personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When processed into a state in which individuals cannot be identified, such as statistical data.
- When disclosure is required based on laws and regulations.
- Security Measures
We will maintain necessary and appropriate management of personal information and take appropriate measures to prevent leakage of personal information.
- Inquiry, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
Regarding the contents of personal information, if there is a request for inquiry, correction, deletion, etc. from the person, we will proceed accordingly.
- For Inquiries
For inquiries regarding our personal information protection policy, please contact the following.
World Heritage Site Ninna-ji Temple
33 Omuro Ouchi, Ukyo Ward, Kyoto City, Kyoto Precture 616-8092
Phone +81-75-464-3664 | Fax +81-75-464-3665