Take home some Ninna-ji Temple keepsakes
Directly managed by Omuro Kaikan, here you can find a wide variety of Ninna-ji Temple original products, famous Kyoto sweets, prayer beads, handmade Japanese accessories, and Kyoto specialty foods.
Come by for a souvenir of your trip to Kyoto.
- Shogoin Yatsuhashi (Ninna-ji Temple limited edition of a famous Kyoto sweet.)
- Ninna Incense (special product of Ninna-ji Temple)
- Sticky notes (Five-storied pagoda with cherry blossom design)
- Oil blotting sheets (Five-storied pagoda with cherry blossom design)
- Omuro rice crackers (21 count)
- Wheat crackers (15 count)
- Dried sardine snack with sansho (Japanese pepper)
- Maneki Neko (lucky cat) amulet
- Maneki Neko (lucky cat) clasp purse
- Manki Neko (lucky cat) pouch
Gift shop information
Omuro Kaikan’s first floor lobby
- Business hours